Love these! I have to do one now that G is old enough.
You did such a great job with these! I love how simple you were able to keep it. I'm all about simple. Even with doodle stickers ;).I also love your blog title. Pixel Dust! Awesome!
What the heck, Country music?! You've ruined them! Also I hope A doesn't get her pet cause along with me I would be really upset :)
Love these! I have to do one now that G is old enough.
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job with these! I love how simple you were able to keep it. I'm all about simple. Even with doodle stickers ;).
ReplyDeleteI also love your blog title. Pixel Dust! Awesome!
What the heck, Country music?! You've ruined them! Also I hope A doesn't get her pet cause along with me I would be really upset :)
ReplyDelete