Here we go again. I just got my book from 2012 and I love it! This year I am going to be consistent with the design and I am using the My Life Story templates by Biograffiti. I learned after going through the printing process that I need to be careful about stuff on the edges. I had to go pack and move things on too many pages last year. I also did a title page this year because I wanted one last year, but I was too tired after all the editing to make one. The words "be still" on my title page are my words for this year. I want to be still and in the moment. Be still and learn from the people around me. Be still and enjoy where I am. Be still and wait patiently for what I want. Be still and feel the spirit.
Psalms 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."



No comments:
Post a Comment