**Blog Hop is over...hope you had fun!
Hi! Welcome to stop number 31 on the JessicaSprague.com blog hop. I'm Kim, aka Gilmoregirl in the digi scrapping world, and this is such a fun ride! I am taking it myself, but before I go here is my little contribution for you. Some nice clean lines using amazing kits!
A Quick Page to document that one photo you just want to remember forever.Click to download the quickpage and your quote strip.
Now head on over to Linn's awesome blog to get even more goodies!

Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the striking quick page!
ReplyDeletethanks for the wonderful page!
ReplyDeletelove it kim!
ReplyDeleteVery creative QP Kim...TFS
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed at how you were able to create such a different look using so many of the same colors and elements. This is my favorite quick page so far. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove it Kim- I love your designs- I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love reading about your adventures and then seeing your wonderful pages.
ReplyDeletethank you for the awesome bday party!
ReplyDeletethank you so much, kim, for being an awesome part of our birthday celebration! you rock! xox
ReplyDeletekim, the geometry of your qp is striking! nice!
ReplyDeleteStunning QP, can't wait to find the perfect photo to go with it. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteWowie! I love this Kim! You do stunning work!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this, and for being a part of our CT!
Thank you for the QP! :)
ReplyDeletethank you thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Kim!!! You're so very talented and love your style! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMiki
I know the exact photo I want to put on this QP. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI really love how everything is turned on an angle. Absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing your quick page with us.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kim - cute layout!
ReplyDeleteYUM!!! Looks great! Thanks,
ReplyDeletekelly
This is seriously amazing...I love it! Thanks for the incredible quickpage. :)
ReplyDeleteReally love your QP. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome QP!
ReplyDeleteThanks sooo much for an awesome blog hop! You are just tooo generous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quick page and layout!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the freebie. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this one, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteGreat page, Kim!
ReplyDelete