Monday, October 4, 2010

Something old--

I have been having fun scrapping some "old" photos.  Old meaning not this month:) 

My son has been asking me lately what I think when he has decisions to make.  While I like that he values my opinion, I wanted to remind him that he gets to choose his future.  These "Wonky Masks" from Splendid Fiins are so fun!  I was going for a look like a children's museum ad in this.  I don't know if I really got there, but I like it!

I don't usually like kits with cute little animals.  But, this Mr. Campy kit from Cosmo Cricket it just too much fun!  I can't wait to use the marshmellow man;)


2 comments:

  1. our boys are SO similar. When I read your posts/LOs about him Kim, I always smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim! These layouts are adorable! I love the one using the wonky masks! But then again it's hard to choose a favorite because all of yours are so good! :)

    ReplyDelete