Friday, June 18, 2010

You are Awesome! Blog Hop!

Welcome!
Thanks for stopping by on one of 33 stops for this awesome blog hop hosted by JessicaSprague.com.


I know what you came here for so I won't delay. Here is the quickpage I made that you can download for FREE!  I made it in 8.5/11 cause I am one of THOSE kind of scrappers...but I know most of you like the big stuff so I turned into a 12x12 as well.  You will get both in the download!



Times up for the blog hop downloads, but head on over to jessicasprague.com for more birthday fun! 
I would love to see what you do with them--email me at mypixeldust@gmail.com if you want to share:)

If you are just joining us, please start the blog hop from the beginning starting with our fearless leader

Your next stop after my blog is
So hop on over to Joanne's Blog and I hope you have a lot of hard drive space, because the freebies will just keep on comin'!
If you haven't heard about the blog hop yet, it's not to late.  All the rules are just below.  Remember to collect all the quotes stripes in each download and arrange the phrase correctly and email it for a chance to win a special raffle prize!

35 comments:

  1. Great work! So nice of you to include both sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim, you absolutely rock! thanks for your super participation in our bloghop bonanza! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the AWESOME QP in BOTH sizes! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY bIRTHDAY!

    I have to say it again all of you are awesome - I have loved all your blogs - you have all gone into my special folder for blog hop

    thank you for your gift - I will be back - there has been no time for creating this morning as I chase the train down the track - your station being 20 I have some work cut out today - no problems though - all downloading well and at a decent speed - all fantastic glad I am taking the time x

    have a GREAT WEEKEND X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie in both sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these quickpages are beyond adorable! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for 8.5 X 11!! Thank you so much for your contribution & especially for including my favorite size to scrap :o) It's a wonderful quick page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for making an 8.5x11 too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! And thanks for the two sizes too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for these quick pages - I love that you've provided them in two sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for doing both orientations for us, like you I almost always scrap landscape. Love your gift--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just perfect from another rectangular scrapper. YEAH!! Thanks for your wonderful QP. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the QP.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great QP. I love your other pages and can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the two sizes to your pages... I love to print at home so having a size to do that is fantastic. Cool pages also thanks so much

    cheers Lucy/Scrapinthyme x

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohoo! love that you included both sizes! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome QP!! TU

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    {Pattie's passion}

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!!!! (Especially love 8.5x11 page).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How did I miss this? Thanks for the template and the bigger size ;)

    ReplyDelete