Over at jessicasprague.com--there is some serious GOOD STUFF!
Did you sign up for the FREE class? If not go here ----> FREE CLASS
I don't do ANY paper scrapping, but if you can teach me how to do a card on my computer, I just might have to buy some printer ink.
Also, there is going to be a really BIG blog hop. I can't even tell you how much work has gone into this thing, but it is FULL of free stuff. Check it out!
Did you sign up for the FREE class? If not go here ----> FREE CLASS
I don't do ANY paper scrapping, but if you can teach me how to do a card on my computer, I just might have to buy some printer ink.
Also, there is going to be a really BIG blog hop. I can't even tell you how much work has gone into this thing, but it is FULL of free stuff. Check it out!
-Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment