Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rebellious

I actually can't believe I am posting this picture of me. But, I couldn't get this out of my head. So here it is--documenting the one rule of my parents I still break:)

Journaling:
"In my younger years, I was not a rebellious kid. That is probably why I didn’t have many rules either. I always came home on time, I got good grades, I worked to pay for my own expenses. But, there was one rule my parents stuck to
[no two piece swimsuits]
no matter what. What was the first thing I did when I got to college? Yup, I bought my first bikini. Whats worse? I am passing it on to the next generation. And while I think my parents are shaking their heads in shame while they read this...
its just a little rebellion"
Credits:
Kulscrap Designs "fly" kit (butterflies)
Taylormade "beautiful mess" kit (bracket)
Kpertiet kraft paper

1 comment:

  1. GASP!! Oh the shame! Can't believe out of all the things you did right, THIS is the one rule you broke! How terrible! (Do you hear the hint of sarcasm in my voice? :0 )

    ReplyDelete