Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two is better than one

Lucky One

Journaling:"You are one lucky girl. From getting picked in the magnet school to getting free tickets at the arcade--you always seem to get the best in life. Your grandma told me that they use to call your dad the golden boy because everything always seemed to work out for him. Maybe he passed is on to you. All I know is that you may be the lucky one but I feel lucky just to have you!"
Credits:
Kulscrap Designs "Lucky in Love" kit at Denim & Daisies
Kulscrap Designs "Inspired" kit
Jessica Edwards Date stamp at designer digitals

Privacy Please
Credits
Taylormade "Offset" wordart at oscraps.com
Taylormade "est." kit at oscraps
Nina Scraps "Lena's World" paper at oscraps
Fei Fei's Stuff "reflections" kit at oscraps
Vicki Stegall "Splatz" at oscraps

2 comments:

  1. two *is* better than one...I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO's! Great journaling on Lucky One. So cute!

    ReplyDelete