Taylormade has a new collab kit out with Ashalee Wall at Oscraps.
Be Merry

I got a few pages done. I used the same picture twice but I just couldn't resist that second lo. Those pictures were taken, two seconds apart, literally. The first "dear santa" was inspired by the three year old asking if santa remembers her.

Credits:Everything from the "Be Merry" kit
Be Merry

I got a few pages done. I used the same picture twice but I just couldn't resist that second lo. Those pictures were taken, two seconds apart, literally. The first "dear santa" was inspired by the three year old asking if santa remembers her.

Credits:Everything from the "Be Merry" kit
Credits:"Be Merry" kit and Paislee Press viewfinder frame from est. kit

She knew you would want a visual example of naughty and nice :)
ReplyDeletelove what everyone is doing with this kit! Sweet photo
ReplyDelete